PWSD #3 is proud to serve families and businesses of Chariton and Linn Counties.
We take our job as your water resource seriously. All of our water is purchased from the cities of Marceline and Brookfield. To deliver the water, we have four pump stations, three 100,000 gallon elevated storage tanks, seven 47,000 gallon stand pipes with over 1200 miles of water mains. Our water distribution system is continuously upgraded and improved to better serve you – our customers.
Do you have questions?
- What is in my drinking water?
- Where does my water come from?
- How do I start service?
- How can I terminate service?
- How do I read my meter?
- How do I determine whether I have a leak?
- What if I have water problems after hours?
- What do I do if my water is discolored?